By adopting selected plastic refuse as a valuable commodity and introducing new and innovative sustainable technologies, Etra Synergy contributes in an:
• exemplary and sustainable way in the reduction of plastic pollution and
• heightens the awareness of public and private entities on the devastating impact of plastic waste on our environment and the chance Seconda Vita products offer
• Reduces the demand for newly produced plastic material
Set an example by using recycled material in our products wherever suitable. Inspire our customers by delivering sustainable, long-lived, high quality, high performance products at competitive prices. Establish Seconda Vita Products as fully fledged desirable and even fashionable quality products. Encourage the forming of virtuous circles of recycling with selected partner sharing the same values.
We are capable of generating a solid and sustainable competitive advantage for your company in a wide variety of related markets.
• Innovation by translating your idea into a finished high quality product
• Unparalleled know-how in developing sustainable solutions notably by integrating recycled plastic/rubber granulates
• Design of beautiful, long lasting, high performance
• Efficiency by relying on our network of partners for the the most competitive solution
• We can make plastic go hand in hand with sustainable development
• Seconda Vita products can be qualitative, long-lasting, high-performance and cost-effective
• Combining out-of-the-box thinking with specialised know-how delivers endless applications for a wide spectrum of industries
By adopting selected plastic refuse as a valuable commodity, Etra Synergy contributes in an exemplary and sustainable way in the reduction of plastic pollution and heightens the awareness of public and private entities on the devastating impact of plastic waste on our environment and the chance Seconda Vita products offer. Reduces the demand for newly produced plastic material.
Etra Synergy contributes to the implementation of plastic free environmental protection strategies. All biodegradable or compostable dishes fulfill the criteria identified in the UNI EN 13432 standard. To be compostable, a material must be transformed in three months and be completely absorbed by Mother Earth.